Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family Reunion

From left to right: Donald Rish, Bonnie Baney, Charles Rish, Mary Corder, Weldon Rish, Chester Rish, Gilbert Rish

Here is a picture of all my dad's living brothers and sisters, except one, my Aunt Judy, who resides in Idaho. Dad and Mom went to a family reunion in Michigan a few weeks ago where this picture was taken. I haven't seen my aunts and uncles for many years, so it is refreshing to at least have a picture of them. There were twelve children born into Dad's family, with three of them dying at birth, and his oldest brother passing away a few years ago. I really wanted to go to this reunion, but our family had just traveled to this same part of Michigan for a short vacation. We really didn't feel like repeating the same trip again, especially with Joshua on board. :o) Maybe we can go next year if another reunion is planned.

1 comment: