Saturday, November 27, 2010

Making Memories!

Playing in Tunnel

Cute Picture (Not centered)

Acting Crazy
Silly Boy
Time Out "Reading" in Tunnel
Joshua comes up with such cute things to say at times.  I should write them down every time he says them, but I don't.  Last week at church when the offering was being taken, I attempted to hand our check to Joshua to put in the offering plate.  He said, "No.  Joshua don't want paper.  Joshua want money."  This past summer while James, Joshua, and I were taking a walk after dark, James was pointing out the stars, moon, and the visible planet in the nighttime sky.  When James spoke of a planet in the sky, Joshua said, "No, that's not flowers (plant)!"  Whenever he bumps his head or falls, he almost always tells me he needs to go to the hospital!  If only he knew how dreadful hospital visits are .....  (hee hee).  These are just a few random pictures I've taken recently of Joshua.  He is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment