Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun Times


My Honey and I


We are still in Love

Reading Daddy's Commentary

Hmmm ... wonder what this word is in Greek?

"Preaching"..........

There's a few open dates.  Anyone need an evangelist for their next Revival?

"Studying" Mom's textbook ~ Child Development .... Ironic!
Life is so amusing with a toddler!  Joshua is no exception!  Every day brings about its challenges and fun times as he grows and develops.  "Preaching" has become his favorite pasttime as well as reading "a good mystery" (in Joshua's words)!  The only time quietness envelopes our household is during naptime and after bedtime!  Questions, questions, questions, and did I say questions?  Whew! 

Aside from caring for the family and school work, James and I have been trying to go out for a few hours one evening a week.  We usually eat somewhere and then do a little shopping.  It may seem boring to most people, but I'm in the house 24/7 it seems, and a little time away even for three hours or so is cherished.  I look forward to Tuesday evening every week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment