Monday, September 26, 2011

My Life Right Now!

Aside from cooking, cleaning, laundry, mowing the lawn, daily exercise, and caring for Joshua; this is my life! It is a busy one, needless to say. I have not yet started some of the classes, but shortly will be deeply involved in all of them. I'm plugging along toward graduation which will hopefully take place next school year. It was going to be this year, but I made my final decision as to what degree I wanted: BA in General Studies or BA in Elementary Education. I finally chose the latter, even though it is going to take me a little longer. At times, I have thought I would get the degree that would bring me closest to graduation, but since I'm this far along, I know I will be dissatisfied with something lesser than what I've always hoped for. Pray for me when you think of it, and maybe in a few years when Joshua is old enough to be in school, I will be in school too! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Your sweet and I am praying for you! Every day, to be exact! I love you and can't wait till you will be able to turn the tassel. Who knows?! Maybe we'll graduate the same year. :)

    ReplyDelete