Monday, November 07, 2011

What is your Daily Priority?

Does the days and weeks seem to be flying by for you? They certainly are for me. One thing is for sure, I don't want them to flee so quickly that God is dismissed from my daily activities. It is easy to become so caught up in the busyness of life, that we forget God until something goes wrong. Then, we are begging Him to forgive us for our lack of time spent with Him. I don't want this to happen to me during the hustle and bustle of life. God is our Redeemer and Savior, the One to whom we owe our lives. May we be faithful to place Him first in all we do. I'm certain that if He comes first, our lives will be abundantly blessed. The Bible says, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).

No comments:

Post a Comment