Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Furnishings

Joshua Daniel
Mom's little dinosaur
He is in love with dinosaurs!
Fall is fleeting fast and I have failed to furnish our home with the normal fashionable Fall decor. As I sit and study day after day, I become so frustrated with all that I am not accomplishing. Before I know it, the day has drifted into evening, and night has arrived with still nothing done except for school assignments!  Does this make me feel good?  Yes and no!!!  Of course, I'm getting my school work done, but I have so many other things to tend that is often put on a back burner way. too. long!!  

However, I have made up my mind; I'm heading out to the breezeway in the morning where my bins have been neatly stacked for a few days now!  I'm going to make a HUGE mess, and dig into those bins with a big smile on my face!  I LOVE FALL; the cool crisp air, the beautiful colors, the food, and did I mention cooler weather?  Ah, yes, my school assignments will be in the back of my mind for a few hours while I shape my home into leaves, candles, and pumpkins.  I'm sad it is only going to be donning it's autumn attire for about a month; but it certainly is better than not at all!  Although I don't exactly enjoy decorating my house for different seasons; I completely enjoy looking at it after it is up and the MESS is cleaned up and put away.  The house gets cleaned in the process which is a double blessing (it definitely could use it)!
My little helper tomorrow!  (Joshua a couple yrs. ago)
My helper about three years ago!
Go and enjoy your day tomorrow!  After all, it will be Friday!  I have a project ahead that has been invading my mind for weeks!  I'll be wildly dashing about the house trying to get it done before the man of the house arrives home from work!  :o)  

1 comment: