Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pictures

The promised pictures!  (Yes, the order is mixed up.)
Monica Whitaker and I (We were college roommates!)
My little construction man ...

With his favorite dinosaur shirt

Dinosaur birthday cake

So excited on his fifth birthday!

So cute!  (See his shirt!)

He is growing up too fast!

Trying to hide while we sing "Happy Birthday."  He had begged me for days not to let anybody sing to him.  He gets sooo embarrassed.

Thanksgiving Day at Dad and Mom's ~ Cousins enjoyed a table to themselves

Playing games

Opening gifts after a tiring Thanksgiving Birthday at Grandpa and Grandma's house

 "Reading" his new dino book

It's time to decorate for Christmas

I love the traditional red and green colors.  Can you tell?


"Digging" into his piece of birthday cake

A serious game of Balderdash going on

Eating

A new wreath I created this year above the fireplace

One of our Christmas trees

Another view of the wreath

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. =)

    Love all your Christmas decor...very nice. You did a nice job on that wreath.

    That's neat that you and Monica were roommates. I've known her all of my life. If I have my facts straight, Her Dad was best man in my parent's wedding.

    Christmas blessings,
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment. Yes, we got to see PARTS of the GBS Christmas program on Friday night. Our internet is VERY SLOW so thus we only saw parts! But, my sister's girls were both in it and told me about the rest of the parts we missed. =)

    My Moma just left this comment for you on my blog. I'm leaving it here to make sure you get to see it. =)

    mmsbryan has left a new comment on your post "~9th &10th day of Christmas~":

    Sharonda, Thanks for making yourself known to me at the GBS Program. It made me happy that you are such a faithful follower of Heather's blog. Heather enjoys your comments so much. She explained that she has never met you but that your brother was Phillip's roommate at GBS. Again it was nice meeting you, I know that Heather is looking forward to meeting you and a lot of other "blogger" friends when she get home again. Love, Your New Friend, Martha S. Bryan (Better known as Heather's Moma) :-)

    ReplyDelete