Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Picture Assortment

Joshua learning to ride his bike without training wheels
My Mother's Day gifts
Nathan on his 19th Birthday, May 13th
The youngest, oldest, and mother with the most children at the Voice of Victory Bible Methodist Church where we pastor - Mother's Day
All of the Mothers present on Mother's Day at our church
Nathan and I on Mother's Day
My two boys on Mother's Day
My children on Mother's Day
My two girls on Mother's Day
My parents on Dad's 70th Birthday
My brother, Sheldon, and his wife, Erin celebrating Dad's 70th  Birthday
Kelly and Andrew, two of Sheldon's children
Stephanie, Sheldon's oldest daughter
Dawson, Sheldon's youngest son
McKenna (Sheldon's youngest daughter) and Joshua, best cousins
Nathan, being silly
Christianna and her boyfriend, Matthew
Evangelyn and her boyfriend, Joseph, at Dad's birthday celebration
I don't know why I am not more consistent in updating my blog.  I guess it is a lack of motivation at times.  The pictures I have uploaded are an assortment of various events and activities in our lives over the past few months.  Yes, some are even before Memorial Day, my last post.  ha!  Evangelyn just celebrated her 20th birthday on Father's Day, and I realized I didn't even take any pictures.  :(  I am horrible about remembering to take photos of different occasions.  I did take pictures of James on Father's Day, but for some reason, it is not showing up on my camera.  Hmmm .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment