Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!

Cousins, Andrew and Stephanie at his party.

Getting ready to take the first bite!


He loves these blocks!

So excited about his new Elmo slippers!


Loves, loves, loves vacuums!!


Opening gifts!


"Hot, hot, hot" (He wouldn't have anything to do with the candle!)


Before it was lit!


Embarrassed as we sang "Happy Birthday."


With his gifts!


Yes, Joshua turned two years old on Sunday, November 22nd! Time seems to fly by the older I get, and it truly is hard to believe he is already two. His activity and progress definitely proves his age, but time, it just never stops! :0) I am so thankful God gave us Joshua at this time in our lives! We really need him and love him to pieces! He is a delightful and happy child all the time, and has brought so much joy and sunshine into our home! His arrival on Thanksgiving Day two years ago is a day I will never forget! I pray he comes to know Jesus at an early age and will serve Him all of His life! (By the way, the cake does look a little tacky ~ I didn't want to buy one, so I decided to "design" it myself. Well, needless to say, Elmo turned out okay, but the writing is horrible! The icing kept coming out uncontrollably fast, therefore a bit scribbly-looking! I knew Joshua wouldn't care, so .....)

No comments:

Post a Comment