Thursday, May 06, 2010

Finished!

I have completed my first semester back to school!  I am just waiting on grades from my last two classes I finished this week.  I received A's in all my other classes, so hopefully these last two will not break the record!  Time will tell ....

I've been enjoying my "class-free" days with the great weather we've been having.  Spring is such a beautiful time of year!  I've also been doing a little baking; something I did not have time to do these past few months.  I made a fresh blackberry pie (for my Dad's birthday), a rhubarb custard pie (for Mother's Day on Sunday ~ it is in the freezer), and some banana muffins yesterday.  Our rhubarb is plenteous this year; therefore many more rhubarb desserts will be forthcoming.  Mmmmm.... 

I'm hoping to take some pictures soon, and get them posted.  I just haven't taken any lately, or I seem to forget my camera.  I don't like posting anything without pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment