Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photo Frames. Valentine

What is love? When I think of love, I think of the great love of my Savior, Jesus Christ, and His great sacrifice He made for you and I on the cross of Calvary. Immeasurable, bountiful, unfailing, matchless, and most of all, available for you and I to receive. He loves us so much that He is willing to stoop down and pick us up from a life of sin and make us a new creature in Him. Amazing! Next, of course, I think of the love that my husband and I share together. This love grows stronger each passing day. Moments spent together alone are special and remembered. This love is not to be broken, and it will not be with God's help. Last of all, is the special love I share for my children. Protecting, sharing, giving, helping, nurturing, and caring. Children are blessings sent from God. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They have brought joy and so much fun into our family. Life would be pretty empty without them. Yes, there are difficult times ... but with God's help, He sees us through and we can make it together. Without love, what would eternity hold? Without love, what would our marriage relationship be? Without love, how would our children survive? We must love God, our spouse, and our children and then just keep loving more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment