Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmmm ... Out of Ideas!

Sometimes I just don't know what to post on my blog. Yes, I'm busy, but with the normal everyday things. I have spent a lot of time this week preparing for Good News Club, a children's ministry we do weekly throughout the school year. I have been going through the Wordless Book for the past few weeks. I have tried my best to help the children understand salvation, and what it means to live for Jesus. I have been praying that God would help me to relay the message in a simple manner. I have also been trying to be creative, and not the same old "program" every week. This is difficult for me, but God is helping. If you have any ideas feel free to comment. I would appreciate it.

In addition to Good News, I have been working on wall decorations for my Sunday School room. I love to decorate with "homemade" decor, so have been working on an Easter theme. I hope to have it up tonight before Sunday School in the morning. The children always enjoy seeing what is new on the wall.

That is about all I have to blog about now. Maybe there will be more activity next week. Have a great weekend, and a wonderful day in church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment